Spring Strength Workouts & 2015 Season Parent Meeting UpdateMarch 1, 2015
Olentangy Liberty Girls Soccer – Summer 2015 Kids’ Camp Is Open For RegistrationApril 29, 2015
With attendance at record levels in program history for tonight’s 2015 Player & Parent meeting, we wanted to make sure all of the information that was shared is also readily available on this web site for those who may not have received a copy or could not attend.
Please refer to the “Resources” Link on the web site home page but the key items from the checklist are also in this news post!
- MOST IMPORTANT! ALL PLAYERS SHOULD COMPLETE THE 2015 PLAYER PROFILE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY CLICKING HERE!
- Sign up for the Remind text list by texting @pattys15 to 81010 .
- NEXT, make sure to e-mail Coach McMahon at email@example.com by NO LATER THAN JUNE 1ST if you are NEW player who will participate in the Adidas Tournament Event at Hilliard Bradley High School (7/18-7/19) or you are a RETURNING player who will participate in the Hudson Invitational on July 25th. Cost for either tournament is $25 per player and more details will follow.
- Click HERE to access the ALL TEAMS/ALL EVENTS Google Calendar with instructions to download to your PDA’s and home computers
- Click HERE for the 2015 Team Expectations Document, which also includes links to key information.
- Click HERE for information and to register for the SuperKick Summer Skill & Speed Plus Program
- Click HERE for the Summer Fitness Program
- Click HERE to learn about how you can support OLHS Girls’ Soccer through “THE GOAL CLUB”!
- Click HERE for the FinalForms web portal, additional instructions are noted in the 2015 Team Expectations Document
- Click HERE for the OLHS forms web page where you can access the Pre-Participation Phyiscal Form, additional instructions are noted in the 2015 Team Expectations Document.
Thanks for your support and we look forward to the 2015 Season!